This versatile boot has more than enough features to carry you over hill, dale and rocky ground at any time of year. Lined with a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane, mesh fabric panels in the sturdy suede shell give you maximum breathability while keeping weight down so you can stride harder for longer. Meanwhile your feet won’t falter thanks to our patented OPTI-STUD® outsole design which gives unbeatable grip while soaking up shocks when the going gets sketchy.
Weight (approx.): 1120g
• The upper uses waterproof, lightweight and high abrasion resistant meshes and suedes for extended comfort during use on the hill
• GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort technology prevents water entry and allows moisture to escape, so your feet stay dry
• Great shock absorption and comfort comes from a new EVA midsole, working in conjunction with a TPU PLANTAR PLATE™ to keep your feet secure, stable and protected
• A Berghaus hiking specific OrthoLite® foot bed delivers great underfoot cushioning and excellent anti-odour properties
• The OPTI-STUD® hiking specific outsole provides the optimum combination of braking, traction and anti-clogging performance with grippy Alpha Compound rubber
• Lacing up your boots is easy and secure thanks to the Berghaus Enhanced Holding System™
EU 40: (UK 6)
EU 41: (UK 7)
EU 42: (UK 8)
EU 43: (UK 9)
EU 44: (UK 10)
EU 45: (UK 11)
EU 46: (UK 12)
EU 47: (UK 13)
• Upper: Suede/Mesh.
• Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear Lining.
Love the product? Why don't consider writing a revew for this product write a customer review