As rugged and waterproof as our hiking boots yet as lightweight, flexible and comfortable as a trainer, the Expeditor Active shoe is perfectly designed to take you anywhere, anytime.
As rugged and waterproof as our hiking boots yet as lightweight, flexible and comfortable as a trainer, the Expeditor Active shoe is perfectly designed to take you anywhere, anytime. Made from British suede with breathable pores, they offer all the performance you need on the hill while still looking good enough to wear in the pub afterwards.
Weight (approx.): 810g
• MAXIMUM COMFORT - Lightweight, flexible and breathable, for comfort on the move.
• TOUGH & DURABLE - As tough as a hiking boot - built to withstand any adventure.
• 100% WATERPROOF + BREATHABLE - Fully waterproof with breathable perforated suede, so feet stay dry and comfortable.
• AQ waterproof lining keeps feet dry in wet weather conditions.
• Underfoot security powered by our very own OPTI-STUD hiking pattern.
• WR100 Pittards suede provides water repellency whilst maintaining breathability.
• Tried and tested in the UK with over 1000 hours on the trail.
• OrthoLite footbed engineered for support and comfort.
UK 6 - EU 40
UK 7 - EU 41
UK 7.5 - EU 41.5
UK 8 - EU 42
UK 8.5 - EU 42.5
UK 9 - EU 43
UK 9.5 - EU 43.5
UK 10 - EU 44
UK 10.5 - EU 44.5
UK 11 - EU 45
UK 12 - EU 46
Isle of Man - Items will be delivered within 1-2 working days. Click and collect option is also available.
UK - Items will be shipped via the Royal Mail the following working day. Standard shipping usually takes around 2-4 working days. Next day delivery is guaranteed to arrive the following working day by 1pm.
EU & Rest of World - Items will be shipped the following working day via the Royal Mail Air Mail service. Please refer to our full Shipping & Returns policy for delivery estimates.
Returns & Exchanges:
All items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of the item. Items must be returned in their received condition i.e. with all labels still intact and accompanied by the receipt.
When you wish to return an item please request a return via your order history page. Once authorised you can return the item to us to receive a full refund or desired exchange. We ask Isle of Man customers to bring goods back to our store. UK customers will receive a free returns label in their package, once your return is authorised all you need to do is affix the returns label to the outside of the package and drop off at your local post office. Once we are in receipt of the goods your refund will be processed.
Love the product? Why don't consider writing a revew for this product write a customer review