Made for the toughest work environments, the Chinook Jacket is constructed of durable nylon oxford and is fully waterproof. The removable hood, secure interior and exterior pockets, hidden storm cuffs and adjustable bottom hem will help you complete the job with ease.
• Durable waterproof finish
• Full front water resistant zipper with storm flap
• Front yoke with logo D-ring
• Lower angled pockets with zip closure and logo metal rivet
• Adjustable cuffs with snap tab closure and hidden storm cuffs
• Inside lower right mesh pocket with elastic binding
• Adjustable drawcord and cord locks at bottom sides for optimal fit
• 3 piece snap off hood with adjustable drawcord and cord locks for versatility on the job
• Quilted insulated lining for warmth and maximum performance
• Darts at elbows for articulated fit
• Inside upper left chest pocket with hook and loop flap closure and wire management to keep cords in place, increasing job site safety
• Inside lower left tablet pocket with hook and loop closure
• 100% nylon oxford
• 100% polyester taffeta quilted lining
• Active weight 100% polyester insulation
• Storm Blocker Plus™: Waterproof, windproof, breathable and seam taped
Isle of Man - Items will be delivered within 1-2 working days. Click and collect option is also available.
UK - Items will be shipped via the Royal Mail the following working day. Standard shipping usually takes around 2-4 working days. Next day delivery is guaranteed to arrive the following working day by 1pm.
EU & Rest of World - Items will be shipped the following working day via the Royal Mail Air Mail service. Please refer to our full Shipping & Returns policy for delivery estimates.
Returns & Exchanges:
All items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of the item. Items must be returned in their received condition i.e. with all labels still intact and accompanied by the receipt.
When you wish to return an item please request a return via your order history page. Once authorised you can return the item to us to receive a full refund or desired exchange. We ask Isle of Man customers to bring goods back to our store. UK customers will receive a free returns label in their package, once your return is authorised all you need to do is affix the returns label to the outside of the package and drop off at your local post office. Once we are in receipt of the goods your refund will be processed.
Love the product? Why don't consider writing a revew for this product write a customer review