Recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh Award's preferred expedition kit list, this classic all-round hiker strikes a perfect balance of light weight, rugged performance and comfort.
A fully weatherproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining membrane, our patented high-grip outsole design and a strong shell in Pittards® world-class full-grain leather are just a few of the technical features that will keep your feet happy for thousands of hours of hiking. Fans of the great British outdoors have loved this boot for more than 15 years, and it's no wonder. The outer soles gives exceptional grip when it's slippy underfoot, while removable cushioned footbeds fight bacteria to keep hard-working feet fresh. And the robust but supple shell's anti-scuff finish keep these rugged boots looking great for longer.
• The Pittards® WR100X 1.6-1.8mm full grain British leather upper is durable and highly abrasion resistant during extended use
• GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort technology prevents water entry and allows moisture to escape, so your feet stay dry
• Great shock absorption and comfort comes from a new EVA midsole, working in conjunction with a TPU PLANTAR PLATE™ to keep your feet secure, stable and protected
• A Berghaus hiking specific OrthoLite® foot bed delivers great underfoot cushioning and excellent anti-odour properties
• The OPTI-STUD® hiking specific outsole provides the optimum combination of braking, traction and anti-clogging performance with grippy Alpha Compound rubber
• Lacing up your boots is easy and secure thanks to the Berghaus Enhanced Holding System™
UK 4 - EU 38
UK 4.5 - EU 38.5
UK 5 - EU 39
UK 5.5 - EU 39.5
UK 6 - EU 40
UK 6.5 - EU 40.5
UK 7 - EU 41
UK 8 - EU 42
Isle of Man - Items will be delivered within 1-2 working days. Click and collect option is also available.
UK - Items will be shipped via the Royal Mail the following working day. Standard shipping usually takes around 2-4 working days. Next day delivery is guaranteed to arrive the following working day by 1pm.
EU & Rest of World - Items will be shipped the following working day via the Royal Mail Air Mail service. Please refer to our full Shipping & Returns policy for delivery estimates.
Returns & Exchanges:
All items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of the item. Items must be returned in their received condition i.e. with all labels still intact and accompanied by the receipt.
When you wish to return an item please request a return via your order history page. Once authorised you can return the item to us to receive a full refund or desired exchange. We ask Isle of Man customers to bring goods back to our store. UK customers will receive a free returns label in their package, once your return is authorised all you need to do is affix the returns label to the outside of the package and drop off at your local post office. Once we are in receipt of the goods your refund will be processed.
Love the product? Why don't consider writing a revew for this product write a customer review